Strategic Meeting Management (SMM)
Blueprint For Success
The slow economic recovery, meeting budgets (and planners) under scrutiny and increased expectations by senior management for improved meeting and event produictivity / ROI have impacted "how business is done."
Meeting planning teams are recognizing that a new business model is required to maximize overall meeting value, cost savings, risk reduction and specific metrics to define and measure success.
The interactive workshop will focus on meeting planning strategies and understanding how Strategic Meeting Management (SMMP) can deliver a new value to senior management and all meeting stakeholders. A well planned and implemented SMMP plan can save an organization 12% to 20% annually. Meetings are big investments and the shift from "logistics to strategic" will hvae a big impact on your organization, meeting quality, bottom line, risk mitigation...and career.
- Understand industry issues and trends that drive Strategic Meeting Management (SMM), negotiations, meeting quality and data management process
- Generate critical research / data needed to get started / achieve management buy-in
- Create a 12 Step Action Plan that identifies new processes and procedures that drive real value to all stakeholders
- Analyze a multitude of transparent metrics to define, measure, benchmark and report success
- Know the essential elements of a custom hotel contract and how this drives more meeting value, savings, and risk reduction / cost containment
- Examine the impact of how robust technology can drive meeting consolidation / leverage spend / data management (and strategic decisions)
- Learn new methods of communicating real meeting value to senior management / key stakeholders
High Impact Education
Since 1994, MSR has been delivering high impact meeting education to the meeting and convention industry, including Meeting Professionals International (MPI), National Business Travel Association (NBTA), Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) and Professional Conference Management Association (PCMA). MSR also custom designs workshops for planning and procurement teams and can tailor a unique learning experience that will enhance team productivity and strategic outcomes.
- How Hotels Value Your Meetings / Value Based Negotiations
- Plan & Thank Before You Ink / Strategic Hotel Contracts
- How Tow Demonstrate Real Meeting Value To Senior Management / SMMP Focus
- High Impact On-Site Meeting Management
- SMMP Technology Tools / Financial Management Reporting
- Planner Round Table " Hot Topics" / Challenges & SMMP Solutions
- ROI Boot Camp / Metrics To Define, Measure & Report Success
Customized planning team workshops can incorporate multiple topics and be designed around specific needs and workshop duration.